Friday, January 10, 2014
I think pretty much everyone can relate to this image in some way. I have certainly experienced this situation more than a few times and have witnessed it happen to others as well. I think the biggest issue I have had lately is with my eraser. Every time I happen to be doing homework, my eraser disappears. I spend about five minutes trying to figure out where it is that I placed it. After those frustrating five minutes of searching around for it, I find it under some paper, stuck inside my textbook, or even inside my pocket. The point is that at the end I feel embarrassed that I never learn my lesson from misplacing my eraser. The thing is that you never expect the thing you lost to be in the silliest places of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment